4/3/2013 8:59 A.M. ET
Atlanta Braves homestand highlights April 3-7
By / MLB.com
Wednesday, April 3 at 7:10 p.m. vs. Philadelphia Phillies
• Steal of the Week: Beginning this Wednesday, Outfield tickets for the Cubs series are $20, a savings of up to 43%.
Thursday, April 4 at 7:10 p.m. vs. Philadelphia Phillies • 2013 Leadoff Luncheon: Returning for the ninth year, the Atlanta Braves Leadoff Luncheon will take place in the 755 Club at Turner Field. Attendees of the season-opening event will rub elbows and dine with current Braves players, coaches and executives.
Chicago Cubs vs. Atlanta Braves (April 5 - April 7) Series Sponsored by The Home Depot
Friday, April 5 at 7:35 p.m. vs. Chicago Cubs
• Georgia Power Magnetic Schedule Giveaway: The first 45,000 fans through Turner Field's gates will receive a 2013 season magnetic schedule.
• Friday Night Rising Stars Series: The Atlanta Braves Friday Night Rising Stars Series provides an opportunity for up-and-coming bands ready to rock and entertain thousands of fans at Turner Field, a stage to perform prior to select home games as well as postgame during the 2013 season. Singer/songwriter and the 2008 winner of "Australia's Got Talent," Joe Robinson, will perform pre-and postgame on Friday, April 5.
• Braves Strike Out Hunger Fridays presented by Kroger: The Braves will host a food drive prior to every Friday home game during the 2013 season to benefit the Atlanta Community Food Bank. Fans can donate 20 cans of food or $20 at the Strike Out Hunger Tent in Monument Grove and will receive an autograph from a Braves pitcher. Limit of one signature per donation. On Friday, April 5, fans will have the opportunity to get an autograph from Tim Hudson in Monument Grove pregame from 6:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
• Budweiser Clydesdales: An impressive hitch of the infamous Budweiser Clydesdales will be on in front of Turner Field from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. • The stars from the TBS Comedy "Men at Work" will lead the crowd in singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame."
• Friday Night Fireworks, presented by Georgia Lottery: Enjoy the Braves game and a spectacular fireworks show set to music following every Braves Friday home game.
Saturday, April 6 at 7:10 p.m. vs. Chicago Cubs
• Georgia Power Magnetic Schedule Giveaway: The first 45,000 fans will receive a 2013 season magnetic schedule.
• Sports Industry Career Fair: The seventh annual Sports Industry Career Fair will take place from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. to enlighten talented and self-motivated students from all over the country on the inner-workings of professional sports. The event will offer a variety of employment and internship opportunities with many teams and organization throughout the Southeast.
• Atlanta favorite, The Whiskey Gentry, was named 2012 Braves Band of the Year after their high-energy bluegrass performance at Turner Field pumped up Braves fans prior to the Yankees matchup on June 13, 2012. The Whiskey Gentry will return to the stage to perform pregame in Fan Plaza.
Sunday, April 7 at 1:35 p.m. vs. Chicago Cubs
• Budweiser Clydesdales: An impressive hitch of the infamous Budweiser Clydesdales will be in front of Turner Field 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
• Alumni Sunday: Braves alumni Johnny Estrada and Rick Camp are scheduled to appear pregame to greet fans and sign autographs.
• Gospel music star Micah Stampley will sing God Bless America during the 7th Inning Stretch.
• Hometown Hero: The Braves will honor and pay tribute to a local "Hometown Hero" from the United States Military.
• Kids Run The Bases: Presented by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, the Braves invite all kids 14 and under to run the bases after every regular season Sunday home game. Just meet at the Hank Aaron ramp at aisle 129 on the Field Level.
Fans can show their ticket from any game from this Homestand at the ticket window and purchase discounted tickets to another game. The savings is $10 off the 100, 200 and 300 level tickets or $5 off Upper Box seats.
Fans can purchase tickets by visiting www.braves.com/tickets, the Braves Ticket Office at Turner Field, the Braves Clubhouse Store at the CNN Center, all Ticketmaster outlets or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
Every Week at Turner Field:
• At The Ballpark App: Fans visiting Turner Field this season can connect with their Atlanta Braves using the new and FREE At The Ballpark app, available for iPhone and Android users. Visit http://www.braves.com/ballpark to download today!
• Holeman & Finch Burger Ticket Package: New to Turner Field in 2013, the Holeman & Finch Burger is being served up at three locations throughout the ballpark. This widely popular handcrafted burger is guaranteed for fans that purchase the H&F Ticket Package. A $32 ticket (only 24 available per game) gets fans a reserved Outfield Pavilion seat on the H&F Burger Row and H&F Burger Pass (front of the line access and a guaranteed burger).
• Coca-Cola Two-for-$30 Tuesdays: Two tickets for $30 in the Club Level Pavilion every Tuesday, fans save up to 50%.
• All You Can Eat Seats: For as low as $50 for group tickets on Super Value games and $60 at the gate, fans can enjoy unlimited smoked BBQ sandwiches, chicken wings, all beef franks, potato salad, peanuts, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, Coca-Cola products, and draft beer.
• College and AAA Discount: Two Upper Box tickets for the price of one with a valid college or AAA ID card.
• Military Discount: Two Upper Box and Outfield tickets for the price of one ticket with a valid military ID.
• $1 SkyLine Seats: Available two and a half hours before every home game at the Turner Field Ticket Office.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.