3/6/2013 10:38 A.M. ET
Dine alongside the 2013 Atlanta Braves at the Ninth Annual Leadoff Luncheon on Thursday, April 4
Luncheon includes a silent auction with proceeds benefiting the Atlanta Braves Foundation
By / MLB.com
ATLANTA - Returning for the ninth year, the Atlanta Braves Leadoff Luncheon will take place Thursday, April 4 in the 755 Club at Turner Field. Attendees of the season-opening event will rub elbows and dine with current Braves players, coaches and executives. Braves broadcasters Joe Simpson, Chip Caray, Don Sutton and Jim Powell will be on-hand to discuss the upcoming season, introduce players and coaches and host a short Q&A session with Braves General Manager Frank Wren and Manager Fredi Gonzalez.
Doors will open at 10:30 a.m. for a silent auction with all proceeds benefiting the Atlanta Braves Foundation, the non-profit arm of the organization dedicated to the betterment and support of our community. The luncheon and program will begin at noon.
Fans have the option to purchase tables of nine or individual seats, including:
- Tables of nine (9) at $1500 per table: Choice of Braves player, coach or executive (based on availability), and recognition in the printed luncheon program.
- Tables of nine (9) at $1000 per table: Assigned Braves player, coach or executive and recognition in the printed luncheon program.
- Tables of ten (10) at $750 per table.
- Individual seats at $100 per seat.
- All attendees will take home a special premium giveaway.
Since its inception in 1992, the Atlanta Braves Foundation has provided support and resources to thousands of metro Atlanta-based organizations and has contributed more than $5 million in financial assistance to the community. Through the generous support of Braves players and staff, sponsors and fans, the Atlanta Braves Foundation continuously strives to improve the quality of life for our youth.
While they last, seats and reserved tables are available by calling 404-494-1020 or online at www.braves.com/luncheon.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.