Braves Press Release
Atlanta Braves Homestand Highlights
Friday, July 13 – Thursday, July 19
New York Mets vs. Atlanta Braves (July 13 – July 15)
Friday, July 13 at 7:35 p.m. vs. New York Mets
- Publix Friday Night Fireworks – Enjoy the Braves game and a spectacular fireworks show set to music following every Braves Friday home game.
- Live Music in the Plaza – Fans will enjoy live music in the Plaza as Braves Band of the Year contestant, My Favorite Baldwin, will perform.
Saturday, July 14 at 4:05 p.m. vs. New York Mets
- Live Music in the Plaza – Fans will enjoy live music in the Plaza as Braves Band of the Year contestant, Among, will perform.
- Chick-fil-A Giveaway – Chick-fil-A cows and volunteers will be onsite to give the first 15,000 fans Digital Dessert Variety Cards (redeemable for a free Cookie Sundae at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants).
Sunday, July 15 at 1:5 p.m. vs. New York Mets
- Alumni Sunday – Braves alumni Sid Bream, Brad Clontz and CJ Nitkowski are scheduled to appear pregame to greet fans and sign autographs.
- Kids Run The Bases – Presented by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, the Braves invite all kids 14 and under to run the bases after every regular season Sunday home game. Just meet at the Hank Aaron ramp at aisle 129 on the Field Level.
San Francisco Giants vs. Atlanta Braves (July 17 – July 19)
Tuesday, July 17 at 7:10 p.m. vs. San Francisco Giants
- All-Star Student Achievers Program Ceremony – The Atlanta Braves and Chick-fil-A will recognize the 2012 All-Star Student Achievers. This program rewards students in grades K-12 throughout Georgia for their hard work and dedication to academic excellence.
Wednesday, July 18 at 7:10 p.m. vs. San Francisco Giants
- Networking Night – The Braves host the second of three Networking Nights at Turner Field prior to the Braves vs. Giants matchup. Fans are invited to mix and mingle with other Atlanta area professionals while enjoying some great Braves baseball! Networking Night runs for two hours prior to game time (5 p.m. - 7 p.m.) in the Right Field Patio. The final Networking Night will be held Sept. 27, 2012 prior to the Miami Marlins vs. Atlanta Braves game.
- Christmas in July – Atlanta Braves players, coaches, broadcasters and Braves wives are bringing “Christmas in July” to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Wednesday, July 18. Atlanta’s big leaguers will spread the cheer by visiting patients and distributing toys collected during the annual Braves Wives Toy Drive earlier this season at Turner Field.
Thursday, July 19 at 12:10 p.m. vs. San Francisco Giants
- SunTrust Business Fan Special – Fans are invited to take a break from work and come out to one of the Braves SunTrust Business Fan Specials during the week!
Every Week at Turner Field:
- Coca-Cola Two-for-$30 Tuesdays: Two tickets for $30 in the Club Level Pavilion every Tuesday, fans save to 57%.
- All You Can Eat Seats: For as low as $55 for group tickets and $70 for single tickets, fans can enjoy unlimited smoked BBQ sandwiches, chicken wings, all beef franks, potato salad, peanuts, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, Coca-Cola products, and draft beer.
- College, Military, and AAA Discount: Two Upper Box tickets for the price of one with a valid college, military, or AAA ID card.
- $1 SkyLine Seats: Available two and a half hours before every home game at the Turner Field Ticket Office.
Atlanta Braves game tickets, starting as low as $6, are available at braves.com/tickets, the Braves Ticket Office at Turner Field, the Braves Clubhouse Store at the CNN Center, all PUBLIX Ticketmaster outlets, or by calling 1-800-745-3000.