RESERVATIONS FOR THIS EVENT ARE SOLD OUT
When the Wisconsin winter sets in, you'll want to get outta here faster than a Ryan Braun home run!
If you can't bear the thought of a long, cold offseason without the Crew...bridge the gap between Brewers on Deck and Opening Day with a trip to see the Brewers at Spring Training! Join the Brewers Road Crew for the 4th annual trip to Spring Training in Phoenix, AZ from March 13-17, 2013.
This incredible opportunity includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and tickets to three Spring Training games. In addition, you'll get to meet Brewers alumni players, minor league prospects, coaches and personnel. Plus, every guest will receive a ticket to the Brewers 2013 home opener at Miller Park on April 1, 2013.
For more information, call (414) 902-GO-AZ (4629).
Your trip package includes:
|Couple (double occupancy)||$4295|
|Additional Guest per room:||$2150|
- Non-Stop Round Trip Airfare from Milwaukee to Phoenix
- Hotel Accommodations for 4-nights at Hilton Embassy Suites (Biltmore)
- Transportation to & from the airport, hotel and Spring Training complexes
- Tickets for three Spring Training games
- March 14, 2013 vs. the Diamondbacks (Talking Stick)
- March 15, 2013 vs. the Indians (Maryvale)
- March 16, 2013 vs. the Reds (Maryvale)
- Made-to-order breakfast each morning
- Cocktail & Hors d'Oeuvres Reception hosted each night by the hotel
- Private Welcome Reception with Brewers personnel
- Tailgate Party before a game, with visits from Brewers alumni, minor league prospects, coaches and broadcasters
- A ticket to Opening Day at Miller Park (April 1, 2013 vs. the Colorado Rockies)
- A customized Brewers gift bag
- Surprises along the way!
Additional opportunities guests may register to win on the trip:
- Run the Sausage Race or hold the finish line at a Spring Training game (Maryvale)
- Throw out a 1st pitch for a Spring Training game (Maryvale)
- Pairs of Brewers 2012 regular season game tickets
- Visa Check Card for expenses
All accommodations are two-room suites, each with a wet-bar, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron/board, two flat-screen televisions, two dual-line telephones with voice mail and speakerphone, wireless high speed internet access (additional cost) and a complimentary copy of the weekday USA Today.
Hotel amenities include: an outdoor heated oversized swimming pool, a whirlpool, a renovated exercise room which features new equipment, an on-site restaurant open for lunch and dinner, and complimentary shuttle service to Biltmore area attractions.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
After submitting your registration, your credit card will be charged immediately for the full amount (the cost of the trip plus any related online service charges). You will receive confirmation of your trip, as well as information on obtaining travel protection within fourteen days of your online registration. This trip insurance is not included in the price of the trip and must be purchased separately.
Please note that 50% of the total purchase price of the trip is NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event you would like to cancel your reservation and receive a partial refund, you must provide written notice of cancellation by Tuesday, December 18, 2012. NO REFUNDS will be given after December 18, 2012.
Trips are transferrable. You may change the name(s) on the travel itinerary for a fee of $100 (per instance) up until Friday, February 15, 2013. Any name changes occurring after February 15, 2013 must be done in person upon check-in at the airport on Wednesday, March 13, 2013. You will be assessed the standard name change fee by the airline..
Brewers Road Crew F.A.Q.s
For more information, please review our F.A.Q. section by clicking HERE.