Sorry, tickets for this Braves event are no longer available.
Please check braves.com for more exciting ticket deals!
Are you ready to be a part of Braves Country? Join the Atlanta Braves for our 2015 Trainee Career Fair for an opportunity to meet with the hiring managers in the Atlanta Braves Front Office.
The Atlanta Braves Trainee Program is designed for applicants who are interested in beginning a career in professional sports. This opportunity provides valuable experience in the day-to-day operations of a professional sports franchise, and it not only gives the opportunity to work in a Front Office environment, but also to build a network with those in the sports industry who can provide guidance, advice, and possible connections for job opportunities upon completion of the program.
- When: Saturday, September 19, 4:30pm - 7:00pm
(Check-in begins at 4:10pm)
- Where: Turner Field 755 Club - Plaza Bar
- Tickets are $16 each and include an Upper Box game seat and access to the Trainee Fair. Space is limited.
- Activities Include
- Panel discussion with Braves Front Office Staff.
- Q & A session.
- Access to hiring managers in various departments.
- Be sure to bring copies of your resume!
- How to Order Your Tickets
- 1. Click on the Buy Tickets button.
- 2. Enter the password "TRAINEE" in the box stating "Enter offer code/password" and press OK.
- 3. When prompted, select "Show Offer on Map" to see available seats.
- 4. Use the Interactive Seat Map to see the available highlighted sections and select one.
- 5. Choose your desired seats.
- Trainee Program Qualifications
- The Atlanta Braves Trainee Program is open to any qualified applicant who has a college degree and a GPA of at least a 3.0 at graduation. Trainees are expected to work at least 37.5 hours per week and may have additional game day responsibilities (depending on department assignment). The individuals who participate in this program are paid $9.50/hour and qualify for benefits (medical, dental and vision) after 90 days of employment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent executive presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Ability to work with individuals of all ages, capacities and levels within the organizations
- Understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures, and an ability to relate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays
- College graduate, Bachelors or Masters, with a GPA of at least a 3.0 at graduation