Are you ready to begin your career in sports? Join the Atlanta Braves for our 2014 Trainee Fair, and have the opportunity to meet with decision makers for hiring.
- When: Saturday, September 14, 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Where: Turner Field 755 Club - Champions Room
- Tickets are $15 each and include an Upper Box game seat and access to the Trainee Fair. Space is limited.
- How to Order Your Tickets
- 1. Click on the button.
- 2. Enter the password "TFAIR" in the box stating "Enter offer code/password" and press OK.
- 3. When prompted, select "Show Offer on Map" to see available seats.
- 4. Use the Interactive Seat Map to see the available highlighted sections and select one.
- 5. Choose your desired seats.
*Please note that some options are not available with this special ticket offer.
To purchase tickets over the phone, call 404-614-1404.
- Activities include:
- Panel discussion with Braves Front Office Staff
- Q & A session
- Access to hiring managers in various departments
- Be sure to bring copies of your resume!
- About the Trainee Program:
- The Atlanta Braves Trainee Program is designed for recent college graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in professional sports. Each year, the program attempts to hire individuals from around the nation with diverse backgrounds who are ambitious, intelligent, creative, and customer service oriented candidates to work in various departments within business operations from January to November. This not only provides them with a valuable experience in the day-to-day operations of a professional sports franchise, but it also gives trainees the opportunity to build a network with those in the sports industry who can provide guidance, advice, and possible connections for job opportunities upon completion of the program.
The Atlanta Braves Trainee Program is open to any qualified applicant who has a college degree and a GPA of at least a 3.0 at graduation. Trainees are expected to work at least 37.5 hours per week and may have additional game day responsibilities (depending on department assignment). The individuals who participate in this program are paid $9.50/hour, but are not entitled to benefits (i.e. insurance, vacation, etc.)
- General Requirements for ALL Trainee positions:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent executive presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Ability to work with individuals of all ages, capacities and levels within the organizations
- Understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures, and an ability to relate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays
- College graduate, Bachelors or Masters, with a GPA of at least a 3.0 at graduation