Braves Youth Baseball Classic
JULY 14 - 16, 2017
WILLS PARK IN ALPHARETTA, GEORGIA
11925 Wills Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30009
WEBB BRIDGE PARK IN ALPHARETTA, GEORGIA
4780 Webb Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30005
The 9th Annual Atlanta Braves Youth Baseball Classic presented by Mizuno, will bring together baseball teams from across the Southeast to compete in a round robin/bracket style tournament at Wills Park in Alpharetta, Georgia on July 14-16, 2017. Webb Bridge Park will also play host to games this year.
We are grateful for the support and look forward to another exciting summer tournament!
Tournament Participation Includes:
- Meet and take a team photo with a Braves player (No autographs will be permitted).
- Receive 15 Grandstand Reserved tickets for the Saturday, July 15th, Braves vs. Diamondbacks game at 7:10 p.m.
- Play a guaranteed three games with the possibility to play 4, 5 or 6 games.
- Receive an official Atlanta Braves Youth Baseball Classic T-shirt and Braves gift bag.
- Participate in a pregame parade at SunTrust Park on Saturday, July 15th.
Playing age is determined by the player's age prior to May 1, 2017.
Age Divisions and Max Number of Teams Per Division are as follows:
- 6U - Coach Pitch - Max 10 Teams
- 7U - Coach Pitch - Max 8 Teams
- 8U - Coach Pitch - Max 8 Teams
- 9U - Kid Pitch - Max 14 Teams
- 10U - Max 14 Teams
- 11U - Max 8 Teams
- 12U - Max 8 Teams
- 13U - Max 8 Teams
- 14U - Max 8 Teams
- 15U - Max 8 Teams
- 16U - Max 8 Teams
- The registration fee is non-refundable whether your team plays or not. The registration fee will go towards the Atlanta Braves tickets.
- If space is available, your credit card will be charged automatically.
- Birth Certificates MUST BE submitted via the online website (document upload).
- Waivers must be signed by all PLAYERS and COACHES participating in the tournament.
- Tickets will be shared via an online link with instructions on how to redeem the fifteen (15) free tickets, purchase additional tickets and parking passes. We highly suggest buying parking passes in advance at the discounted rate. Please submit your entire order at once to guarantee same section seating.
If rain or other acts of God interfere with gameplay and the game(s) cannot be resumed, the score shall be the same as it was at the end of the last COMPLETED INNING. If the game is a tie and cannot be resumed during the scheduled time, it will end in a tie. Please be aware that the game schedule will stick with the set playing times when games resume. There will be no makeup games due to rain unless it is the championship game where a mutual time between the Braves and coaches will be agreed on. If a game cannot be played due to weather, the game will be canceled.
- NEW THIS YEAR:
- Thursday, July 13th - Tournament Kickoff Event at SunTrust Park from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Coaches Meeting will take place 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- All games will begin during the day on Friday, July 14th at Wills Park and Webb Bridge Park
- All age groups will participate in a skills competition on Friday night from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Coaches will be invited to participate in a Home Run Derby on Friday night from 9:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Please be prepared to play in any time slot in your age division.
- All matchups will be chosen randomly with the exception of bracket games.
A mandatory phone conference for ALL COACHES will take place on Wednesday, July 12, 2017, separated by age groups into three time frames:
- 6U-8U 5:00 p.m.
- 9U-12U 5:45 p.m.
- 13U-16U 6:30 p.m.
Further details will be shared by tournament staff as the date approaches.
Download the Schedule
Please go to bravesyouthbaseballclassic.com for scores, results and updates!
If you have questions about the Braves Youth Baseball Classic, please email YouthBaseball@Braves.com.