For the season, please be advised that the plaza gates will now open 2.5 hours prior to game time and the remainder of the park gates will open at the customary 2 hours prior to game time.
Heightened ballpark security initiatives continue for the season at Turner Field.
These initiatives include:
- Increased presence of uniformed law enforcement at all games.
- Daily facility inspection by stadium and law enforcement personnel prior to the opening of gates to the public.
- Identification and inspection of all ballpark deliveries.
- Prohibition of coolers, as well as bags, backpacks or other articles that exceed 16" x 16" x 8". Articles or bags fans intend to bring into Turner Field must fit within a container of these dimensions. Fans will find these containers at each gate at Turner Field.
- Unauthorized vehicle parking prohibited within 100 feet of any ballpark exterior; lots to be inspected daily and unattended vehicles removed.
- Security awareness training for all club personnel and detailed review of all existing security personnel.
- Continued coordination and communication with all local and regional law enforcement agencies.
Stadium Operations officials at Turner Field will follow these procedures in addition to the rules and regulations currently existing at the facility.
The Braves would like all fans to review current Turner Field rules and regulations which include the following:
- Stay Alert: Baseballs hit into the
stands can be dangerous. Fans may keep any baseballs hit into the
- Fan Interference: Major League Baseball rules require
that fans not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere
with balls still in play. Violation may result in ejection from Turner
Field and prosecution.
- Smoking: There is no smoking in seating areas. There is no smoking in seating areas. There are designated smoking areas through out the ballpark. Please see ballpark personnel for specific locations.
- Drinks/Containers: No cans, glass bottles or coolers may be brought into the ballpark. Smaller bags and other articles will be inspected prior to entry. Small bags, backpacks or other articles must fit within a space of 16x16x8 inches. Articles or bags fans intend to bring into Turner Field must fit within a container of these dimensions. Fans will find these containers at each gate at Turner Field.
- Fan conduct is important to the comfort of our other guests. Profanity, abusive language, inappropriate dress or conduct deemed disorderly, unruly or disruptive by Turner Field management is grounds for ejection. Solicitation of contributions and distribution of literature on Turner Field property is prohibited.
- Banners and signs are permitted and may be displayed in the ballpark on the Lexus and Upper Levels as long as they are baseball related and do not obstruct the view of other guests, obscure advertising or impede, in any way, the operational functions of the ballpark. Banners are not authorized anywhere on the lower levels. Banners must be in good taste and not commercial in nature. Turner Field management reserves the right to remove any sign displayed on the property.
- Umbrellas and small brooms are allowed inside the ballpark.
If these items interfere with another guest's enjoyment of the game,
you will be asked to store them under your seat.
- Beach balls and Frisbees and other objects are not to
be throw in the ballpark and will be confiscated.
- Noise makers, air horns, laser pointers and any other
irritating or distracting items are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Electronic equipment: Radios and televisions
are allowed in the ballpark as long as they do not interfere with
other fans' enjoyment of the game. All hand-held cameras that are no longer than 5" in length are permitted in the ballpark provided they are for personal use only
and do not result in obstruction of other fans' view. Tripods and monopods are
prohibited. The taping of game footage and the transmission of any
description or reproduction of game activity are prohibited.
- To assure the safety of all guests and compliance with relevant laws and regulations, all individuals, bags, purses and similar
receptacles may be subject to inspection prior to entry into Turner Field. Persons not complying with this request shall be denied entry.